Handshake is where students, employers, and the career center meet.
The career centers at UVA use Handshake to connect students to jobs and internships, schedule advising appintments, and share events and resources.
- Learn about career options and free resources.
- Apply for jobs and internships.
- Connect with a variety of employers.
- Schedule appointments.
- Register for upcoming career events including skill-building workshops, employer and alumni visits, and more.
- Post jobs and internships.
- Register for career fairs.
- Post info sessions, coffee chats, and other events.