2nd Annual UVA Biomanufacturing Symposium
Premier Sponsor - Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI)
Hosted by the UVA Center for Advanced Biomanufacturing, this meeting will bring together experts from industry and academia to discuss topics related to the research, technology development, and product commercialization that will be foundational in creating an advanced biomanufacturing industry for the United States.
Invited speakers and panelists will discuss ongoing research in biofabrication and cell manufacturing, government funding and regulatory considerations for biomanufactured tissues and organs, and clinical implementation of regenerative medicine products. Keynote talks by UVA researchers with distinguished expertise in data science and predictive computational modeling will explore how these frontiers can intersect to advance regenerative medicine technologies. Cutting-edge research and commercialization efforts in regenerative medicine and advanced biomanufacturing will also be presented.
Symposium 8:15am to 4:00pm at Newcomb Hall
Reception 4:15 to 6:00 ath the Colonnade Club
- Hotels - Many hotels offer a UVA discount. Please call the hotel directly to request.
- Agenda - 2017 - 2nd Annual UVA Biomanufacturing Symposium.pdf
- Parking at Newcomb Hall / UVA Bookstore
- Sponsorship - For information related to UVA Biomanufacturing Symposium sponsorship, contact John Ralston, email@example.com.
- There are a limited number of poster opportunities available at the Symposium. If you would like more information please contact Dr. Peirce-Cottler, firstname.lastname@example.org.