Are you a first- or second-year student interested in learning about consulting as a career? Do you enjoy working in an interactive team to solve real-life business challenges?
If so, you are invited compete against your UVA peers for a chance to participate in the Deloitte Consulting Undergraduate Case Competition, to be held March 7-9 at Deloitte University in Westlake, Texas. Deloitte pays for airfare, lodging, meals and local transportation for each school’s winning team.
Benefits of participating include:
- Gaining real-world hands-on experience
- Meeting Deloitte consulting leaders
- Opportunity for a prize and expenses-paid trip to the national competition
Applications for the UVA competition are due Jan. 20.
The on-Grounds competition agenda is as follows:
- Wednesday, Jan. 30, 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Kick-off
- Thursday, Jan. 31, 5-7p.m. – Team working session
- Friday, Feb. 1, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. – 20-minute presentations by selected teams (teams will be notified of room locations)
Email UVADeloitteCaseCompetition@Deloitte.com if you have additional questions.