SIEDS is the leading showcase for undergraduate and master’s graduate design projects or design-oriented graduate theses. Faculty, industry, and government project advisors are welcome coauthors.
Contributed papers are solicited that apply diverse methodology, including
- Data Modeling: including Big Data, Data Analytics, and Data Mining
- Decision Analysis and Optimization
- Systems Integration and Design
- Simulation and Stochastic Modeling
- Human Factors and Cognitive Engineering
- Risk Analysis, Technology Management, and Policy
Symposium papers presented will be available on-site and through IEEE Press. Awards for Best Paper will be presented for each track.
DEADLINES & DATES
- Abstract Submission: 2/27/2019
- Notified of Abstract Review: 3/10/2019
- Final Paper Submission: 3/31/2019
- Symposium: 4/26/2019, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia