COVID-19 Update: UVERS 2020 will be held virtually this year.
The Graduate Engineering Student Council is hosting the 16th annual University of Virginia Engineering Research Symposium (UVERS) virtually on Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
UVERS consists of virtual podium and poster presentations by graduate students in each department of UVA Engineering. Presenters will be judged for a cash prize by members and friends of the UVA Engineering community experienced in engineering research.
UVERS is also featuring a Young Professional panel composed mostly of recent PhD graduates or those who work closely with young alumni. All current graduate engineering students are invited to attend the panel and learn about transitioning from graduate school to the professional working world.
Tune in and find more info on UVERS presentations here.
UVERS 2020 Schedule:
- 9:45 - 9:50 AM - Introduction
- 9:50 - 10:00 AM - Opening Word from Dean Benson
- 10:00 - 12:00 PM - Podium Session (A + B)
- 12:00 - 1:30 PM - Lunch Break
- 1:30 - 2:30 PM - Young Professional Panel
- 2:30 - 2:45 PM - Break
- 2:45 - 4:15 PM - Poster Session (A + B + C)
- 4:15 - 5:00 PM - Break
- 5:00 PM - Awards and Closing Word
Any questions can be sent to Naomi Miyake at email@example.com.