Link Lab Awards
The Link Lab recognizes the accomplishments and service of its students with several awards.
Link Lab Seminar Award
The Link Lab Graduate Seminar provides a prestigious honor and award for a Ph.D. student to showcase the highest quality research happening at Link Lab conveying impact and relevance in the CPS field. This seminar is for Ph.D. candidates who are post-proposal and have conducted significant research.
- Spring 2023: Md Mofijul Islam - "Multimodal and Multitask Representation Learning for Perceiving Embodied Interactions"
- Fall 2022: Nurani Saoda - "Broadening the Capabilities of Self-Powered Energy-Harvesting Systems"
- Spring 2022: Sonia Baee - "Modeling Human Behavior with Reinforcement Learning"
- Fall 2021: Wenqiang (Winston) Chen - "Harnessing Vibrations for Intelligent Interactions for Real Users in the Real World"
- Fall 2020: Esen Yel - "Runtime Monitoring and Predictive Planning for Safe Autonomous Robotic Operations"
Link Lab Outstanding Graduate Research Award
This award honors Link Lab graduate students who have demonstrated excellence in research during the academic year.
- 2023: Kay Hutchinson & Md Mofijul Islam
- 2022: Vaibhav Verma & Sirat Samyoun
- 2021: Esen Yel & Ben Bowes
- 2020: Meiyi Ma & Faysal Shezam
Link Lab Outstanding Graduate Service Award
This award recognizes Link Lab graduate students who have gone above and beyond to build a positive relationship amongst their peers, create an affirmative and supportive impact on those around them, and foster diversity, equity and inclusion of the Link Lab community.
- 2023: Haley Green & Aya Yehia
- 2022: Jake Nelson & Lahiru Wijayasingha
- 2021: Luis Lopez & Lauren Bouchard
- 2020: Minghui Sun & Arash Tavakoli