Registration Forms

Need to enroll in a full course, wait-listed course or a graduate level course? Do you want to enroll in a course with a time conflict, or enroll in more than 19 credits, or withdraw from a course?

I want to:

  • Enroll in a course that is closed, restricted, or has a waitlist: COURSE ACTION FORM
  • Enroll in more than 19 credit hours for the semester: OVER 19 HOURS  
    • NOTE: First semester students are not allowed to enroll in more than 19 credit hours
  • Enroll in a graduate level course as an undergraduate student: UG REQUEST TO ENROLL IN A GRAD COURSE
  • Enroll in a class that conflicts with a course already on my schedule: TIME CONFLICT OVERRIDE FORM
  • Withdraw from a course: Students can now request a course withdrawal in SIS by the term deadline.  To get started, go to the drop tab in your SIS Student Center.  Use the DROP transaction for the desired class.  When you get the message about withdrawing, click on the "Request Class Withdrawal" link and follow the directions.
  • Modify how a course is used to satisfy a curriculum requirement: Engineering Curriculum MODIFICATION REQUESTS