Hamed got his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Amirkabir University of Technology. He conducted research in Spine Biomechanics for his BS thesis. He is currently involved in both computational modeling and experimental projects at the Center for Applied Biomechanics.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering – Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Iran
- Joodaki, H., Forman, J., Forghani, A., Overby, B., Kent, R., Crandall, J., Beahlen, B., Beebe, M. and Bostrom, O., 2015. Comparison of Kinematic Behaviour of a First Generation Obese Dummy and Obese PMHS in Frontal Sled Tests. In IRCOBI Conference Proceedings (No. IRC-15-57).
- Forman, J.L., Joodaki, H., Forghani, A., Riley, P., Bollapragada, V., Lessley, D., Overby, B., Heltzel, S. and Crandall, J., 2015. Biofidelity Corridors for Whole‐Body Pedestrian Impact with a Generic Buck. In IRCOBI Conference Proceedings (No. IRC-15-49).
- Forman, J.L., Joodaki, H., Forghani, A., Riley, P.O., Bollapragada, V., Lessley, D.J., Overby, B., Heltzel, S., Kerrigan, J.R., Crandall, J.R. and Yarboro, S., 2015. Whole-body Response for Pedestrian Impact with a Generic Sedan Buck. Stapp Car Crash Journal, 59, pp.401-444.
- Nie, B., Forman, J.L., Joodaki, H., Wu, T. and Kent, R.W., 2016. Scaling approach in predicting the seatbelt loading and kinematics of vulnerable occupants: How far can we go?. Traffic Injury Prevention, 17(sup1), pp.93-100.
- Tierney, G., Joodaki, H., Krosshaug, T., Forman, J., Crandall, J., Simms C. Assessment of Model Based Image Matching for Future Reconstruction of Unhelmeted Sport Head Impact Kinematics. in review, Sports Biomechanics.
- Gabler, L., Sanchez, E., Joodaki, H., Crandall, J., Panzer, M., Praxl N., Wernicke, P. Using Head Impact Kinematics for Brain Injury Assessment in Automotive Safety Design. In review, Proceedings of the 25th International Technical Conference on the Enhanced Safety of Vehicles.
- Multibody and Finite Element Modeling
- Soft Tissue Biomechanics
- Automotive Safety