Matt is a Masters student at the University of Virginia Center for Applied Biomechanics. He earned a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Clemson University in 2016, then worked in the chemical manufacturing industry for three years. His interest in research brought him to the University of Virginia, where he is investigating how booster seat design affects child safety in automotive crashes.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering – Clemson University
- Automotive Restraint Systems
- Computational/Finite Element Modeling
- Injury Biomechanics
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Society
- Clemson University National Scholars Program
- Backpacking, biking, skiing, basketball