Aida has over seven years of experience in biomechanics research where she has been involved in all aspects of motion analysis including the collection, processing, analyzing and interpreting of data.
- MSc, Department of Mechanical Engineering – Université de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
- MSc, Department of Mechanical Engineering – National Engineering School of Tunis, Tunisia
- BS, Department of Mechanical Engineering – National Engineering School of Monastir, Tunisia
- Injury Biomechanics
- Motion and gait analysis
- Product Design (CAD)
- Finite element methods
- Teaching assistant and lecturer
- Chebbi A, Smeesters C, (Accepted) 2019. Effect of loss of balance direction on the perturbation threshold line for lean releases, lean releases with surface translations and surface translations in younger adults. XXVIIth Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics, Calgary AB, Jul 31 - Aug 4.
- General Students Association prize for my thesis in 180 seconds contest, 2016. Université du Québec à Trois Rivières, Trois-Rivières QC.
- First prize for poster presentation contest at Pivot Days of the Research Center on Aging, 2019. Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke.
- Swimming, biking, running, karate, traveling.