Office of Research
The Office of Research leads, inspires and directs all aspects of the growing research program in the School of Engineering and Applied Science, including research development, pre-award research and post-award research.
Responsibilities of the Office of Research:
- Leading UVA Engineering in identifying research grant opportunities
- Assisting and encouraging faculty in seeking sponsored research funding
- Ensuring that research is conducted in accordance with grant requirements, legal requirements and University policies and procedures
- Acting as a liaison with funding agencies and university and corporate partners
- Serving as a liaison with University research leadership