Office of Research
The Office of Research leads, inspires and directs all aspects of the growing research program in the School of Engineering and Applied Science, including research advancement and corporate relations, pre-award research and post-award research.
Responsibilities of the Office of Research:
- Leading UVA Engineering in identifying research grant opportunities
- Assisting and encouraging faculty in seeking sponsored research funding
- Ensuring that research is conducted in accordance with grant requirements, legal requirements and University policies and procedures
- Acting as a liaison with funding agencies and university and corporate partners
- Serving as a liaison with University research leadership