Ready to take classes? Seeking a degree? Interested in the GRE waiver?
Option 1: Take a class with us!
- Complete a Non-Degree/Visiting Student Account Request Form.
- Receive instructor approval to be enrolled and email confirmation of your new student account.
- Fully activate your account and complete your class registration.
Option 2: Start your degree!
- Complete an Application to one of our VEO degree programs.
- Receive and accept an offer of admission.
- Register for class with your new academic advisor.
- Complete 3 of our classes as a non-degree student, earning a B- or better and a cumulative GPA of 3.1 greater.
- The GRE requirement will be waived once you apply.
*** Full details on taking classes, applying, and the GRE waiver can be found here.